June 20th-24th, 2016
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
at Grace Church
Click Here for Pre-Registration
Our kids' attention will be captivated nightly through a week of music, laughter, moving around, creating, and learning! The underlying message is for each kid to learn to walk the walk that God has for each of them.
Join us as we WALK THIS WAY!
3-year-olds through 5th graders are welcome.
* It's totally free.
* Drop the kids off Monday through Thursday. [Four free date nights!]
* On Friday, plan to stick around for a family experience, including sundaes!
* We have a pre-school-specific environment with age-appropriate activities.
* The music is modern, upbeat, with lots of cool dance moves-- and the kids love it.
* The skits and storytelling on stage and through video will have your kid in stitches.
* We've got the wiggly kids covered through high energy games.
* For the creative kids, we will be creating crafts every night based on the nightly theme.
* Our kids will be learning in small groups with their peers.
* Each kid will have a small group leader, a caring adult who is there for them!
* There will be no Aerosmith or Run DMC blasting from the loud speakers at any point during the week (although it IS tempting).